Friday, April 1, 2011

God Heard My Cry

It’s 5:25 a.m. Friday morning THANK YOU GOD! I slept through the entire night for the first time in over a month and woke up this morning feeling refreshed. I will be going to work today! Yesterday was a breakthrough for me. I will explain this tomorrow.

I would sincerely like to thank
My Sistah Vera Rogers…for always being there
My Sistah Tamitri Rogers…for coming to Rescue her big Sister
My cousin Leah Heard …for sharing and listening
My Aunt Pearl Washington… for your phone call and prayer
My Aunt Diane Ford…for her questions
Jocelyn Armstrong … Sistah I heard you and much love
Sistah Jill Frost…for your prayer
My prayer group “Wisdom & Kingdom Seekers”…for silent prayer
And to all who read my blog…thank you.

Be Blessed!
Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment